problems we had at shoot was trying to figure out where our ambient was going to come from since we shoot in the morning. Also the weather didn't help that day. I had a hard time finding the right composition for my shot, I found the lines of the highway above a little too busy so i will have to make adjustments at the shoot. I had underestimated the lighting of my inspirational shot, I originally believed it to be a simple white reflector from underneath but later found out it was a clam shell lighting pastern. So I will bring my 2 speed lights, beauty dish and white foam core as fill. Second speed light will be there as backup just in case the foam core doesn't reflect enough light.
.Ambient will be for the background only, maybe it will serve as fill on my foam core depending on where I position the model according to the sun...
. I chose a 50mm because at the prelight it made the most sense, but I will bring a 70-200mm for the shoot in case I want compression
. F5.6 because I want the background to be as blurry as possible
. The ambient light metering was at 1/80th I may use a faster shutter speed in case it's brighter on the day of the shoot.
. Maybe, depend on the day of the shoot
. Yes
. No
. Flashes might be a little cold, all depending on the day of the shoot.
. grey card
. Tripod, 24-70mm, 70-200mm, 2x Speed lights, 3 stands, triger, receivers, sand bags, flex arm, spring clamps, gels, white foam core, silver/golf reflector


No comments:
Post a Comment