The day of the shoot wasn't as bad a our prelight weather wise.
We got our light pretty quick and I decided not to shoot with the rim light and that was my mistake. looking back now i wish i had taken the time to setup the rim light because the image looks flat.
The good is that i was able to do the main light with one speedlight with a shoot through umbrella and a big white foam core for fill.
-Available light was mainly for background and fil
-200mm so I could get some good compression and lots of background blur
-I used f5 as I wanted to keep the background as blurry as possible because it wasn't that interesting
-I was surprised the day of the shoot that even at 1/400 the background was still very bright
-Yes
-Yes although i should have used my second speedlight for rim i had enough light
-No
-No
-Color balance was quite easy, gray skies made things very neutral so a simple gray card did the trick
-Tripod, 70-200mm, 2x Speed lights, 3 stands, triger, receivers, sand bags, flex arm, spring clamps, white foam core.

No comments:
Post a Comment